Monday 13 June 2011

Problems Posting Comments


I have known from friends that they have had problems posting comments on my blog, and have worried how many people that I don't know have tried unsuccessfully! 

Saw this PSA on the Never Say Never Greyhounds blog, and it made sense - turns out people have problems posting comments on Blogger blogs if comments are set to "Embed below post". 

I have now changed the settings on my blog. Check out the above post on NSN Greyhounds for a how-to, if you are a blogger with the same problem.

Please do come back and comment if you can, would love to hear from you!

E.A.

5 comments:

KimT said...

Congratulations on your award! You must be deserving of it, if Hawk chose you - he would know!
Wishing you the very best, and continue to be an inspiration to all your readers!

Kim and CindyLu

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Thanks so much for all the neat blogs to which you passed the Award. Some I know and some are new.

Also thanks for the heads up on the comments. I changed mine. Anyone else using "blogger in draft" at the top left is a check mark, remove it and go back to the old form of blogger if having trouble changing your comments.

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

houndstooth said...

Congratulations on the award, and thank you so much for sharing it with me! Might I add, I think your blog layout and avatar are awesome.

Sherry said...

Thank you for sharing the award. I look forward to reading the other blogs on your list, too. Then I need to figure out how to follow the directions.
Sherry, Alanis & Miro

dog said...

I'm an old dog, a very old dog, an ancient dog, the shadow of a dog perhaps, the memory of a dog? the empty space after a dog? a dog nevertheless and I like this place!